Visiting Your Local PharmaChoice Pharmacy
When visiting our PharmaChoice locations, you will notice some of our changes to the in store shopping experience. We are making these changes to better serve you and improve protection for everyone.
If you are going to visit your local pharmacy, we ask that you consider:
- Practicing good cough etiquette
- Maintaining physical distance while in the pharmacy
- Practicing good hand hygiene by using alcohol-based hand rub or hand sanitizer
- Being patient as we work hard to provide the best healthcare possible to you and your family
We ask that you not visit your local pharmacy if in the last 14 days:
- You have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing
- You have been outside the country
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
- You have been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to a COVID-19 impacted area
The experience you have visiting our pharmacies may feel like it is changing, but one thing that will not change is the commitment of over 2000 PharmaChoice pharmacy professionals and staff to the betterment of your health.