Mulvihill Drug Mart offers a helpful medication review program called MedsCheck. This program allows patients taking a minimum of three medications for a chronic condition to schedule an annual 30 minute one-on-one appointment with one of our pharmacists. This service is free. All you need to do is bring your Ontario Health Card (OHIP) card to the appointment.
To give the pharmacist an accurate sense of how you take your medications on a daily basis, it might be good to have a few questions in mind before your appointment.
- Are there any foods that I should avoid when taking my medications?
- Should I take my medications at any specific time of the day?
- Are there any activities I should avoid after taking my medications?
- What’s a good way to help me remember to take my medications at the right time?
- Am I using my blood glucose meter correctly to manage my diabetes?
Call us and book your appointment today!